Yin Yoga Certification Course
For students and teachers!
Learn all you wanted to know about Yin and How Your Body Functions.
You will also disocver:
- Founders and Key People behind Yin Yoga
- Functional Anatomy and how it applies to Sequencing
- History and Evolution of Yin Theory from Yoga Theory
- Meridian Theory explained with detailed examples of how each organ affects the the physcial body, the emotions and the mental thoughts.
- What is Energy and How the Connective tissue affects each Meridians in yin poses.
- How to share stories and spiritual humor in your practice or teaching.
This course comes with:
- Video and Audio Yin Yoga Classes for personal use
- Flash Cards with Sequence for hip, knees, low back and general practice.
- Functional anatomy videos that explain how the the body works differently in each person.
- Full-length yoga movie for inspiration.
At the end of the course you can receive a Certificate of Completion.
Yoga Alliance registered teachers are eligible for 50 Yoga Alliance Continuing Education hours.