Secrets & Evolution of Yin Yoga Poses
The benefits of Yin Yoga are scientific and have direct relation to your organs which affect your emotional and pysical health.
In this 4 part video course you will learn:
- How Medicine evolved from ancient India and Yoga to a scientific, tested healing art in China.
- What are Yin Yoga poses and how they affect each organ.
- What effects each organ has on the physical body (such as building muscle, or repairing bone) as well as it's psycho-emotional effects (such as courage, or depression, or mental clarity)
- What poses enhance these physical and psycho emotional effects
- How to sequence Yin poses for greater health in the knees, hips and low back.
- How to weave story telling and spirtual humor into your yoga class or practice.
GabeYoga has been traveling the world teaching workshops on yin yoga for over 20 years. His book 'How Yin Healed my Student's Knee' has been recently released on Amazon. Written with a student who suffered a knee injury and with Gabe's sequence suggestion she returned to practice within a few short months, pain free!